1. Teardrops of purple color from 10:00 & 2:00 o'clock.
Use #4 or 5 Vrush-Pen brushes
2. Light Teardrops from 7:00 & 4:00 to the center
3. Small, black head dot and bigger body dot
4. C strokes of line antenna for a butterfly.
1. Short & long Lines with #3 Vrush-Pen
2. Complementary black lines
3. White, yellow, black lines, then broad C strokes with #6.
4. Drag it up quickly with #1/ Marbler(see below Flames)
1. On light blue polish, reversed C & S strokes
Dots & Teardrops for Daisy
3. Bigger Teardrops for front Daisy with #4, Flat
4. Small dots in center of Teardrops with #1 or Marbler
1. Drag down strokes using #3 Vrush-Pen
3. Press the brush lightly and lift up quickly
4. Drag-up strokes can be done by reversing the nails
down, then pull down your strokes for Flame design
strokes of holy leaves with #1, Vrush-Pen
3. Add darker greens in-center leaves
4. Finish off the leaves with red berries and lines of vines
SEE the Basics of Nail Art Strokes Goto ArtNails Store