Nail Art Studio
Teach and practice yourself ArtNails®, the quick and easy way!
1. Look it up... 2. See it done...3. Do it yourself!
ArtNails's teaching guide uses easy-to-follow,
step-by-step pictures rather than lengthy explanations.
You'll be up and painting on the nails in no time!
Try ArtNails Trainer: You feel like you are practicing on human nails
- Let's Paint a Butterfly on your nails -
1. Apply base coat and polish the nail, let it dry.
2. Thin the paint with water if required.
3. Wet #3 Vrush-Pen brush by dipping in the water.
4. Touch the brush on the towel to remove excessive water.
5. Dip HALF of the brush in the paint.
6. Drag it on across your left thumb palette for easy paint flow.
7. Brace/Rest your right pinkie to the left hand.
8. Let's Art on the Nails!
9. Apply top coat after drying the painted designs.
1) Practice on Guides 2) On the Trainer 3) On human nails
Nail art is fun for all ages, but can be very dramatic and stunning, you need only paint one nail with a design, Dramatic designs incorporate the use of more different stuffs and you can go as simple or as wild as you or your
More detailed instruction >>>
Designs are enhanced by using other media such as rhinestones, pearls, striping tape, studs, bullion beads and
glitters. The great thing about free hand nail art is the fact that a design can be created on natural nails as well
as on extensions, and anybody can do it. You don't need creative flair, you just need the right tools.
The designs you can achieve using our products are endless and you can have hours of fun playing with colors
and designs. Anyone can do freehand nail art, and it is very popular with young girls who can buy a nail art kit
and have a go at painting some designs themselves.
In the salon, clients love hand painted nail art. As the design is individual to them, the client can choose the
colors of the design and describe a pattern or look that they would like on their nails. Designs are usually created
to match a dress or outfit for a party or a fun design using bright colors can be created for holidays.
maybe over a French manicure, then place just one Swarovski rhinestone on the other nails, creating an eye
catching set of nails that are still acceptable to wear to the office.
client wants. Longer nails carry more intricate designs better, as there are rooms on the nail to add to the design.
ArtNails' educational web pages contain step-by-step guides with photographs and text, explaining how you
achieve the look. You can then use the techniques you have learned and change the colors of the design and then
add rhinestones or studs, and create your own nail art designs.
* Simple nail arts are consist of Lines, Swirls and Dots *
Nail art is fun for all ages, but can be very dramatic and stunning, you need only paint one nail with a design,
Dramatic designs incorporate the use of more different stuffs and you can go as simple or as wild as you or your